In Ocean City Md till Saturday the 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Ocean City Md till Saturday the 21st

Im in OC till next Saturday. Anyone want join me for some fishing in the area?? Pm me and im ready anytime
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

I don't have to be into work Tuesday until 3ish pm and was thinking of trying the south jetty for tog until around 1 or so. Launching maybe around 8? I'll pm you my #; call me if you think you'd want to go. It's the only time I'll be making it out around OC this week unfortunately.
    Brian

Comment

Medic's first ever tog and then he followed it up with a solid 18" female and a few more shorts!
      P1030697.jpgP1030703.jpg
      Brian

Comment

Nice togs, I've got to get out that way that way this summer.

Looks like you got your FF mounted, kept waiting for a message to come help.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Nice work on the fish guys definitely making me want to make the 3 hour drive to oc to fish...

Comment

Congratulations Tom on your first tog.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Thank you Slobber Bob for showing me how its done... I had a blast watching you hook up in seconds of puting your line overboard... My appologies cowpokie. DaddyG came over while I was at eork and after he started on it a few days before I just forgot to contact you. Thanks john veil. Ive been fishing my butt ofc here in oc. But nothing like taug fishing. Cant wait to get back home
              Tom Brown
              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
              X