New guy in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy in town

Hey everyone, long time lurker finally joined and posting and maybe even contribute a little

My name is Jarrad, I am in the Blatimore/Elicott city area of MD, so more freshwater fishing for me than many of the stories I read about on here. I was out this past weekend hunting for trout and bass on the Patapsco and had little success, but with the recent rains I am not surprised. I hope to get out to some of the bigger waters soon with my buddy. Just upgraded my Yak from an inflatable to a nice little sit in hardshell Acsend A10. So far very happy with the upgrade.

I am still searching for all the good launch sites and would like to thank you all for all the info you have posted on the site so far. See you on the water!

Welcome aboard and we are happy to have another Kayak Angler in the MD/ Wasington/ N VA area.....

Comment

Welcome....thanks for joining!
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Welcome, I'm in Howard County.

Hi Jarrad.

I'm in Howard County, closer towards Columbia, but I fish the Patapsco. I haven't bee on it yet in my kayak, but I fish from shore and wade with my son. Our target fish is usually smallmouth bass. I'm not aware of any great areas to fish with the kayak. I understand that they are removing the dams along the river, so I'm not sure if that will be helpful or mess things up.

Comment

We usually put in at the Woodstock rd area and float down to the Daniels Dam. They are removing the one further downstream from there and it is already changing things. The float is good but some areas are shallow depending on the recent rain.

Comment

shad

you should try and come up and do some shad fishing with us.

Comment

I would love to just have to figure out where there is.

Comment

welcome, i'd like a turkey and cheese, lettuce and tomato only

Comment

That will be 5$, would you like to add chips and a soda to that?

Comment

Spicy Italian for me please!

Welcome!!
                    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome, hopefully I can get out to your next meet and greet and learn some tricks

Comment

Working...
                      X