Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to finally let the cat out of the bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will buy one for sure.
    Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
    Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backdoc View Post
      I will buy one for sure.
      Thanks! They are available now. Head on over to the Facebook page..just click the link in my signature and place your order. I'll ship one to ya tomorrow. I've almost sold out. I'm placing another order right now to make sure I don't run out.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

• If you guys like the book, check out the latest Kayak Angler Magazine. I just got my very first article published there. It's a short story about kayak trolling, what else?! :-)
        I need to run out and get a copy. Jeff tagged me in it on Facebook, otherwise I never would have known that they published it yet. So that was a pleasant surprise when I got home.

Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• For all those that are keeping track. Check the last page of your book. You'll see a date that is probably July 14th. That's the date the book was printed. If you have that date, that is from the first lot. A couple of people have proof books which are July 3rd. I'm almost completely sold out of the July 14th ones...hoping to get the next batch in very soon. So if having the first run is important to you, there's only about a dozen left.

Kokatat Pro Staff
          Torqeedo Pro Staff
          Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• Alan I loved the book, and also saw your write up and "plug" in the Kayak Angler magazine, which came today, you better print more!.......Jack

PS: As for the Yocco's, I tried twice to send them but ate them before I could wrap them both times, I'll have to bring a party pack to Susky Flats Jamboree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
              For all those that are keeping track. Check the last page of your book. You'll see a date that is probably July 14th. That's the date the book was printed. If you have that date, that is from the first lot. A couple of people have proof books which are July 3rd. I'm almost completely sold out of the July 14th ones...hoping to get the next batch in very soon. So if having the first run is important to you, there's only about a dozen left.
              Checked the book and I have one of the first editions. Also saw you article in Kayak Angler magazine. Nice going!
              2012 Hobie Outback
              2014 Tarpon 100

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
                Alan I loved the book, and also saw your write up and "plug" in the Kayak Angler magazine, which came today, you better print more!.......Jack

PS: As for the Yocco's, I tried twice to send them but ate them before I could wrap them both times, I'll have to bring a party pack to Susky Flats Jamboree!
                I'm in Reading, PA right now and you've got me tempted to drive the 45 minutes to grab one. Good thing I've got the Dog House right around the corner. They're pretty solid too. I grew up on those things.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• This book sounds amazing! I will definitely take one.

Comment

• I just got an email from Kayak Angler magazine and they posted a really nice review on the book: https://www.rapidmedia.com/kayak-fis...much-more.html

Kokatat Pro Staff
                    Torqeedo Pro Staff
                    Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

I just got an email from Kayak Angler magazine and they posted a really nice review on the book: https://www.rapidmedia.com/kayak-fis...much-more.html
                      My favorite line from the review: "Then Battista gives away his most productive fishing holes and launch spots. The author’s only stipulation: “When you catch fish I expect you to send me (yak fish) a private message at snaggedline.com to let me know where you found them so I can join in on the fun.”

You guys better pony up with those PM's.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                      Torqeedo Pro Staff
                      Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• I'm reading the book now and loving it! good stuff man. Very informative. Can't wait to land a big striper from my kayak!!

Comment

“When you catch fish I expect you to send me (yak fish) a private message at snaggedline.com to let me know where you found them so I can join in on the fun.”

You guys better pony up with those PM's.
                          Woah, I didn't know there was an obligation in return...😜

Lol
                          Hobie fleet:
                          2017 Quest 13
                          2015 Outback
                          2014 Outback

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
                            Woah, I didn't know there was an obligation in return...��

Lol
                            Yup, it was part of the agreement at the time of purchase. I snuck it in the fine print
                            That note's a way of promoting our site here and increasing our knowledge base. I'm surprised at all the new members and ones that have never heard of us yet.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                            Torqeedo Pro Staff
                            Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

Yup, it was part of the agreement at the time of purchase. I snuck it in the fine print
                              That note's a way of promoting our site here and increasing our knowledge base. I'm surprised at all the new members and ones that have never heard of us yet.
                              Well done, on both accounts.
                              Hobie fleet:
                              2017 Quest 13
                              2015 Outback
                              2014 Outback

Comment

• I'm really happy to say that both Herb's in North East, MD and Delaware Paddlesports in Lewes, DE now has the book in stock. Both fantastic shops. DE Paddlesports has one of the best supplies of kayak rigging I'd seen...ton's of gear tracks and accessories. They pack a lot of stuff into their shop.

Angler's, Clyde's, Tochterman's, Herb's and DE Paddlesports are the local retail locations so far. I've been pretty blessed to have been able to do this. I've gotten to meet lots of great people and reconnect with ones I've known a long time. We all share the same thing in common...the only thing that matters....the desire to catch fish.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                                Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X