Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to finally let the cat out of the bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.snaggedline.com/attachmen...&d=1407781286i just got this today Frogsauce. Look good!!

Comment

• KDT88, that looks great for the blues I'm dealing with.

Congrats Yak Fish. If you want to visit a couple more tackle shops, there is Tyler's Tackle here in Chesapeake Beach and Ron's Bay Pro Shop on MD 260.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogsauce View Post
        KDT88, that looks great for the blues I'm dealing with.

Congrats Yak Fish. If you want to visit a couple more tackle shops, there is Tyler's Tackle here in Chesapeake Beach and Ron's Bay Pro Shop on MD 260.
        Thanks for the tip, especially since I don't know the shops outside of my upper bay area. I'll have to give them a call at some point. The problem is that it's a bit of a trek so I'll try to make arrangements while I'm in that area. Thanks again!

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
        Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
        Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
          Thanks for the tip, especially since I don't know the shops outside of my upper bay area. I'll have to give them a call at some point. The problem is that it's a bit of a trek so I'll try to make arrangements while I'm in that area. Thanks again!
          Where can I get a book, I live in Fallston.

Glenn
          Glenn
          Surf City, NC

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn View Post
            Where can I get a book, I live in Fallston.

Glenn
            If you click the link in his signature it takes you to a facebook page you can buy from. It's also on Amazon and Herb's in North East and Tochterman's in Baltimore would be the closest tackle shops for you.
            Last edited by reel-em-in; 08-13-2014, 03:07 PM.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

• I finished reading the book the other day, definitely worth it, and will be going back through it again. Now I need to catch some keepers to try out the recipes!
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

• Reel-em-in Thank You,

Glenn
                Glenn
                Surf City, NC

Comment

• Originally posted by reel-em-in View Post
                  If you click the link in his signature it takes you to a facebook page you can buy from. It's also on Amazon and Herb's in North East and Tochterman's in Baltimore would be the closest tackle shops for you.
                  Thanks for helping Reel-em-in and Cowpokey.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                  Torqeedo Pro Staff
                  Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• Ordered from Amazon, of course my wife is a Prime member and ordering took about 15 seconds.

Glenn
                    Glenn
                    Surf City, NC

Comment

• Just read the piece in Kayak Angler Magazine on page 36 :applause:

I'm also laughing at the comments the boater made over the phone after you talked to him.

Edit add: Now I have to go buy three more lures you mentioned that I don't have in my tackle box...I'm sure my wife will be thrilled.
                      Hobie fleet:
                      2017 Quest 13
                      2015 Outback
                      2014 Outback

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
                        Just read the piece in Kayak Angler Magazine on page 36 :applause:

I'm also laughing at the comments the boater made over the phone after you talked to him.

Edit add: Now I have to go buy three more lures you mentioned that I don't have in my tackle box...I'm sure my wife will be thrilled.
                        Hahaha, thanks man. The problem is that they're so darn expensive. What happened to the days when 3 or 4 bucks would buy you all the lure you need? Now I spend $15-$20 a shot. I hate losing one.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                        Torqeedo Pro Staff
                        Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• Allen, just finished reading your book, great stuff since I am just starting out in this fantastic sport. I am a Harford County Boy and will be using your flats maps a lot this fall and then again in the spring. You need to produce this in a waterproof addition so we can take it out on the water for on the spot refreshers. Thank you for your contribution to the sport.
                          Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                          Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                            Hahaha, thanks man. The problem is that they're so darn expensive. What happened to the days when 3 or 4 bucks would buy you all the lure you need? Now I spend $15-$20 a shot. I hate losing one.
                            Yeah, those Yozuri and Lucky Craft are about triple what I usually spend on a lure. I'll be looking for something similar in a more reasonable price. I don't mind spending money on good stuff, but those are priced along the lines of big game tuna and marlin stuff.

I bought a box of 25 ($7.29) size 4 VMC® 4x Strong O'Shaughnessy Treble hooks along with a bag of 20# saltwater split rings; I'm swapping hooks on my freshwater lures to make them saltwater resistant.
                            Hobie fleet:
                            2017 Quest 13
                            2015 Outback
                            2014 Outback

Comment

• Any place to by it in person, before I order online? My credit card has been highjacked on 3 online purchases in a year. Either way I am taking the risk but it would be nice to not have to. I am on Kent Island, but would travel if a shop was carrying it. THX

Comment

• Originally posted by yakPHISHn View Post
                                Any place to by it in person, before I order online? My credit card has been highjacked on 3 online purchases in a year. Either way I am taking the risk but it would be nice to not have to. I am on Kent Island, but would travel if a shop was carrying it. THX
                                Angler's.
                                Hobie fleet:
                                2017 Quest 13
                                2015 Outback
                                2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                                X