Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to finally let the cat out of the bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
      Allen, just finished reading your book, great stuff since I am just starting out in this fantastic sport. I am a Harford County Boy and will be using your flats maps a lot this fall and then again in the spring. You need to produce this in a waterproof addition so we can take it out on the water for on the spot refreshers. Thank you for your contribution to the sport.
      Eh, not a bad idea. Thanks for the nice words. I'm sure I'll run into you soon enough up there.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by yakPHISHn View Post
        Any place to by it in person, before I order online? My credit card has been highjacked on 3 online purchases in a year. Either way I am taking the risk but it would be nice to not have to. I am on Kent Island, but would travel if a shop was carrying it. THX
        Yup, Angler's is the closest to you. If you check out the FB page, be sure to "like" it because I put up fishing reports, gear reviews, random funny stuff, new techniques....etc, so you'll get updates on all that as well as a forum to talk about the stuff in the book. The FB page also lists all the locations you can buy it.

Thanks for helping out Cowpokey.

Also, if you buy it online I only accept Paypal and wouldn't know how to hijack your card even if I wanted to, LOL!

Kokatat Pro Staff
        Torqeedo Pro Staff
        Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• I will follow you on FB. Thanks for the reply. I never thought about paypal, but I am a prime member on Amazon. Just ordered it, and if anything goes wrong I can blame it on Amazon! I look forward to it and thanks for the hard work and dedication needed to see something like this book through.

Comment

• Amazon is safe, I can attest to that, I use amazon more than I use toilet paper, well most of the time.
            Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
            Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

• Hope I'm not to late want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Donny B.
              OK Big Game Prowler

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
                Hope I'm not to late want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No, definitely not too late. This was for the pre order so I knew how many to get from the publisher on the first lot. Now that they've been for sale you can get one anytime you want. Click my signature at the bottom of the post to see where it's available. You can get it from me (online or in person), at many of the local tackle shops or from Amazon.

If you are going to fish the CBKA tournament next weekend I can bring some copies if anyone wants one.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• I'll bring a few books to the CBKA tournament this weekend if anyone wants one. Just let me know so I have enough. I have been trying to contact the local guy that makes some of my umbrella rigs so I could bring some of them too but he hasn't responded to email yet....I don't think he checks that often :-) With the blue fish out right now I'm not so sure I'd risk them, but they've been working well for me the last few weeks further north where the threat of blue fish is less.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                  Torqeedo Pro Staff
                  Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                    I'll bring a few books to the CBKA tournament this weekend if anyone wants one. Just let me know so I have enough. I have been trying to contact the local guy that makes some of my umbrella rigs so I could bring some of them too but he hasn't responded to email yet....I don't think he checks that often :-) With the blue fish out right now I'm not so sure I'd risk them, but they've been working well for me the last few weeks further north where the threat of blue fish is less.
                    Bummer...I called the gentleman that I'd purchased the umbrella rigs from a few years ago and his wife informed me that he'd passed away about a year ago. So we won't be getting any more of those rigs

I've got 2 of them so perhaps I can copy the design. I'm just not sure what materials he used to make the frame....welding wire?

Kokatat Pro Staff
                    Torqeedo Pro Staff
                    Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                      I've got 2 of them so perhaps I can copy the design. I'm just not sure what materials he used to make the frame....welding wire?
                      Probably single strand stainless steel.
                      Hobie fleet:
                      2017 Quest 13
                      2015 Outback
                      2014 Outback

Comment

• I am doing the cbka this weekend and will definitely purchase a book there. Thanks.
                        People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

• I've used thin coat hanger wire treated with rustoleum rattle can paint.

Comment

Working...
                          X