Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to finally let the cat out of the bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALAN, i would like to have your book!! please add me to your list!! Thanks Bro!! it is appreciated!! great job!! how often can we find info that is specific to our own back yard that is earned and real time that we can learn and practice to enrich our experiences and success! best of luck! count me in please! Phil

Comment

Put me down for a copy too. Can't get enough good information about local fishing. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yak fish View Post
        yah, it'll take payment. I had it at set to $0 but people were ordering them anyways, so i just made it simple and let people put in pre-orders if they wanted. That works for me if they don't mind waiting a couple of weeks until i get the bulk order. When we talked a couple of weeks ago i know you wanted one of the very first ones, so you're going to get 1 of the 5 proof books that i ordered. Since you were so eager,i ordered an extra one just for you buddy!
        dang........ Thanks bro !!!!!!

Comment

I'm in Awe! Looks terrific!
          Count me in for one, do doubt!
          Don Haller
          Chesapeake Beach, MD
          Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
          – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

A good question came up..."If I don't have a Facebook account can I still order through you?"

As long as you have a Paypal account (which is how payment is handled through the Facebook page anyway) it's a breeze.
            Just send payment to Battista91@yahoo.com and I'll get it.

Just be sure to include:
            Full name
            Mailing and email address

It'd also be nice to know your screen name here so I can keep my records straight.
            Thanks again for all the interest...you guys are awesome.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Kokatat Pro Staff
            Torqeedo Pro Staff
            Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
            Alan

Comment

Allan Thanks for the info just placed my order thru paypal!! was goin to pm you on a alternate payment method!! Kool lookin forward to your book!! may i ask i favor if you could sign it, i think that would be great to have a signed copy!! Thanks!! Phil P.S. i live in Rosedale Md. if it is easier i can meet you to pick it up rather then mail it or it you would rather mail it that is good aswell. what ever is easier for ya. Thanks Again!! Phil

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
                Allan Thanks for the info just placed my order thru paypal!! was goin to pm you on a alternate payment method!! Kool lookin forward to your book!! may i ask i favor if you could sign it, i think that would be great to have a signed copy!! Thanks!! Phil P.S. i live in Rosedale Md. if it is easier i can meet you to pick it up rather then mail it or it you would rather mail it that is good aswell. what ever is easier for ya. Thanks Again!! Phil
                Thanks for pre ordering Phil. I got it. You'll definitely get a signed copy! ...all orders placed through Facebook will be signed as a matter of fact. I may personally deliver yours since you're only a few minutes from my post office anyway :-)

Kokatat Pro Staff
                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

I would love a copy. I didn't have time to read the whole thread. How do I reserve a signed copy?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I would love a copy. I didn't have time to read the whole thread. How do I reserve a signed copy?
                    I'll put you down for a copy. As long as you buy it through the Facebook page, I'll be able to sign it. If you buy it from Amazon, it won't go through me. Your word is good enough that I'll order you a copy. Some have already submitted payment, which is fine as long as you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks until it releases and I get the books.

Kokatat Pro Staff
                    Torqeedo Pro Staff
                    Humminbird Pro Staff

Alan

Comment

Just pre-ordered one, send it sometime, it's kool.......jack

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                        I'll put you down for a copy. As long as you buy it through the Facebook page, I'll be able to sign it. If you buy it from Amazon, it won't go through me. Your word is good enough that I'll order you a copy. Some have already submitted payment, which is fine as long as you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks until it releases and I get the books.
                        I def want one. I am looking into getting a hobie and getting out into the bay more often next year. This book will really help I think. Let me know when/how to pay. What is the FB page?

Comment

I would definitely buy a copy

Comment

Sign me up for one.
                            Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Just preordered a copy through the link on facebook.

Comment

Paypal sent. Thanks!
                                2014 Hobie Pro Angler
                                2018 Viking Profish 400 Lite

Comment

Working...
                                X