No announcement yet.

Opening Weekend.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a park off Rt 80 in urbana you can get off at. There is a state park there with parking. i went there sunday and the park was 5 ft under water and the river was running pretty hard.
    Malibu Stealth 14
    Perception Caster 12.5

Comment

The news reported a "white water rescue" of a kayaker holding on to a tree branch for hours asking for help on the Potomac due to fast moving flood waters- Lady was begging for help when she was rescued- be careful on the rivers until the water levels drop back to normal- I want to get out and fish as much as anyone, but...there is always the lakes and impoundments-
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

I completely agree, I think a paddle around Liberty Reservoir is in order for me this weekend

Comment

I agree. Living the next day is high on my priority list. Jar Saturday or Sunday?
          Malibu Stealth 14
          Perception Caster 12.5

Comment

I think Sat morning if the weather hold, have to do family things on Sunday for Easter. Having the first grandchild in the family means you have to be everywhere :-p

Comment

Originally posted by jarradw View Post
              If the weather holds and the river isnt to bad I am planning on meeting fjarhead up at the Sus for some shad fishing, but I would be interested in the Potomac another time. I was there a few weeks back doing a float down the Monocacy and got skunked so I have a score to settle

no fishing for me this weekend, I have a easter party to go to.

Comment

I am busy this weekend too.....no fishing

Comment

Working...
                X