Anyone fishing the Bay Bridge 7/6/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing the Bay Bridge 7/6/2014

Would like to fish the bay bridge wind reports sunday afternoon 10 to 15 knots...the morn not so strong. if anyone is going out sunday... my next chance is Wedesday...but forcasts are kinda sporty with chances of rain and tstorms...hate to make the drive and get pushed off the water due to weather. really would like to get into some keeper rockfish...fished the Key Bridge Wedesday 7/2...8am @ 1pm caught 4 rock all short largest 17" rockfishing on Sunday anyone??

I'm going out about 11:30 with two rookies.
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Eastern shore or Western shore side...where is the launch site... I'm up in the air was hopin to get an early start...thinkin the weather and wind may be more favorable....

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
        Eastern shore or Western shore side...where is the launch site... I'm up in the air was hopin to get an early start...thinkin the weather and wind may be more favorable....
        Sandy point sate park.
        Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
          Sandy point sate park.
          I saw 2 pro anglers it looked like coming out of sandy point going south. Im assuming it was you guys. Howd you guys make out? 8 was on my way back from delaware.
          The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dson05 View Post
            I saw 2 pro anglers it looked like coming out of sandy point going south. Im assuming it was you guys. Howd you guys make out? 8 was on my way back from delaware.
            Yes that was me that waved to you on the bridge. No fish I marked a few at 23 but had a hard time holding the piling the winds never let up plus I had to keep an eye on a buddy I took out it was his first time in the Bay.
            Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Mike my morning went sideways on Sunday...ended up fishing Scott Key.. got on the water @1 wind was a bit sporty then and picked up thru the day. skunked on the rockfish. a few perch, uneventful day catching. i was thinking about you wondering how conditions were at the Bay Bridge. lmao i'm gonna have to cut the grass soon rather then fish...but i keep finding reasons to fish.

Comment

Working...
              X