• Show
Clear All

• Jamacia Bay Tournament

Anyone going? http://www.jbaykayaktournament.com/

Looks like alot of fun! but gotta pass
    Malibu Stealth 14
    Perception Caster 12.5

Comment

I'm signed up. Will be my first time. Looking forward to it. My home waters...

Comment

I signed up

Comment

I'm going!!!
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Signed up awhile back, if I can't make it I consider a donation towards a good cause. Gonna try though!

Comment

Originally posted by tj06sti View Post
              Signed up awhile back, if I can't make it I consider a donation towards a good cause. Gonna try though!
              With you, Michael and John headed up I won't have to worry about winning anything, already know I won't finish any higher then fourth, can't seem to outfish any of you

Hope we have a good showing and spread the word about Maryland Kayak Fishing and Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers

Would be great to see a bunch of the same guys fish our tournament in the fall.

Comment

Haha I don't know about all that Bryan! I'm just glad John has fished there in the past and will help us with the learning curve and hopefully be able to see all the fish with his crazy new depthfinder! Hopefully a lot of these guys will make the trip, it's definitely a great group!

Comment

haha, we are safe as long as I don't bring my friend Chuck along, that thing about beginner's luck I am looking forward to seeing a great saltwater fishery in the middle of the city and hope the CBKA makes a good showing.

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
                  With you, Michael and John headed up I won't have to worry about winning anything, already know I won't finish any higher then fourth, can't seem to outfish any of you

Hope we have a good showing and spread the word about Maryland Kayak Fishing and Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers

Would be great to see a bunch of the same guys fish our tournament in the fall.

Comment

Guys, We'll be set up in the corner of the lot closest to the Pavilion Tent. Myself, SJ Fishwhisperer, Lunchbox, Jon S, Kayakjoey, among others.

I'll be there at about 6:00AM on Thursday. Granted, this is only my second year going, but I put in a ton of time with a great bunch of guys last year and have some pretty good knowledge of the place now. Anyone who needs a little guidance is more than welcome to join up, we'll be more than happy to give you the guided tour!

Comment

Look forward to seeing you there, assume you go so early to get a good camping spot?

Comment

Originally posted by eastonkayaker View Post
                        Look forward to seeing you there, assume you go so early to get a good camping spot?
                        Nope, to get a full day on the water!

Comment

Mullet, I may be there at the same time. I dont have a place to crash on Wednesday night so im going to leave here early to get a full day in. I'll definitely take you up on that guided tour! I found some decent spots last year but it always helps to check out new water with someone who has been there.

Comment

Working...
                          X