Must Be nice to be Rockfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Be nice to be Rockfishing

Must be nice to be fishing the the bay for rock, i'm stuck in Florida on vacation, but I am going out Tuesday in Sarasota Snook and Redfish angling from a kayak so i guess it wont be to bad, cant wait to get back and catch some Rock though, stay safe out there.
    Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
    LL Bean Manatee 10

Hasn't been too nice on the Flats..Last weekends weather and the large number of gates open at the dam really screwed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Miller View Post
      Hasn't been too nice on the Flats..Last weekends weather and the large number of gates open at the dam really screwed things up.
      i went by yesterday and they had 18 gates open. water was flowing fast and high at the corner of deer creek and susky. It may have cleared up for shad this weekend, but we are expecting rain again on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucked In View Post
        Must be nice to be fishing the the bay for rock, i'm stuck in Florida on vacation, but I am going out Tuesday in Sarasota Snook and Redfish angling from a kayak so i guess it wont be to bad, cant wait to get back and catch some Rock though, stay safe out there.
        Uh .......... I'll trade ya !!!!!! You come up and fish srtipers and I'll come down and fish snook and reds .........

Stripers up here hasn't been good .........

Comment

i'll trade you this one for a snook or tarpon any day stink pot trip got canceled yesterday due to high winds on the bay.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X