No announcement yet.

New Jackson lineup announced for 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson lineup announced for 2015!

Lots of great stuff coming out of Tennesee from Jackson Kayaks. These new models and re-births are supposed to be displayed at the upcoming Outdoor Trade show.

Think the new lighter Cuda is going to be really really popular.

http://m.kayakfishmag.com/boats/jack...d-big-rig-pro/

Jackson is also releasing their very own fishing coolers designed to take on Yeti and the other competitors. The Jackson ones come w/ slip free cover and Yak-Attack tracks for rod holders and such!

http://www.orioncoolers.com/

I was hoping that they would release the kraken. (no pun intended) I read an article about a whole new ocean kayak that they where designing called the kraken. I'm really curious to what its going to look like.
    Travis
    Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
    Orange Old Town NEXT
    USN

Comment

oh it's being put on display too....

http://www.kayakfishmag.com/news/kraken/

Comment

Thats pretty sweet looking.
        Travis
        Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
        Orange Old Town NEXT
        USN

Comment

The lite cuda looks perfect for the wife or kids. I'm just getting used to my cuda 14 love the speed.
          Cuda 14
          Big tuna

Comment

Heres more on the Kraken

http://www.kayakfishmag.com/news/jac...ayak-kraken-2/

By the way Im loving my new 2013 Cuda 12. Took it out sunday and put about 7.5 miles on it And its just what I was hoping for. Fast, tracks great with excellent glide and super stable.
            Jackson named it well by calling it the perfect all around kayak. Between the Cuda and my PA 12 Im good to go for anything.
            2013 PRO ANGLER 12
            2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE RATTLER View Post
              Heres more on the Kraken

http://www.kayakfishmag.com/news/jac...ayak-kraken-2/

By the way Im loving my new 2013 Cuda 12. Took it out sunday and put about 7.5 miles on it And its just what I was hoping for. Fast, tracks great with excellent glide and super stable.
              Jackson named it well by calling it the perfect all around kayak. Between the Cuda and my PA 12 Im good to go for anything.
              I'm glad you are enjoying it, thats a lot of paddling.
              Travis
              Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
              Orange Old Town NEXT
              USN

Comment

Originally posted by FL Boy View Post
                I'm glad you are enjoying it, thats a lot of paddling.
                Tell me about it...lol
                And a lot of that was against a very strong current.
                launched at Mariner point and went all the way up the Big Gunpowder under the route 40 bridge and all the way up to the train bridge. Had no choice but to turn around there. Anyone that knows that area knows that's tough paddling up there. Had a blast though. Lots of wild life around including 5 beaver that we saw. One was swimming beside me for about 1/2 mile. The water was crystal clear and could see all kind of fish swimming around.
                2013 PRO ANGLER 12
                2013 Cuda 12

Comment

more info and pricing.....w/ pictures.

http://jacksonkayak.com/blog/2014/08...ats-new-at-jk/

Comment

I want to test the Kraken. I have never had a kayak like that. Could be a good kayak for bay fisherman, no?
                    Viking - Profish Reload Z
                    Jackson Coosa - YakAttack

Comment

dam those are some high dollar yaks. i think im gonna pony up a few extra dollars and go with the oldtown predator with the built in trolling motor, keep my paddle yak and ditch my boat.probably use the old town for the lakes and the slayer for the upper susky.

Comment

Get what you pay for....Jackson has done a great job partnering up w/ other companies to trick out your Yak (Nalgene, Plano, Power Pole, Therma Rest, Ray Marine, etc). Theyve also been trail-blazers in introducing concepts that other companies have been forced to imitate.

I haven't had any problems w/ mine...but apparently J-K's customer service is 2nd to none.

Comment

Originally posted by dpreller View Post
                          dam those are some high dollar yaks. i think im gonna pony up a few extra dollars and go with the oldtown predator with the built in trolling motor, keep my paddle yak and ditch my boat.probably use the old town for the lakes and the slayer for the upper susky.
                          They are pricey but good yaks. I kinda did that I sold my Jackson cuda 12 (would have kept it if I could have) and my boat and bought my Hobie PA 12. I just really liked the Idea of the pedal drive. If I could and my wife would let me I would get the Kraken in a heartbeat.
                          Travis
                          Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
                          Orange Old Town NEXT
                          USN

Comment

Any significant changes on the 2015 cuda 14? I think I might pull the trigger on a 2014 or maybe a 2013 leftover cuda. I am pretty sure they have a 2013 at a local shop by me, but I will have to see if they will bend the price a little more since I know for a fact it has been sitting on display for over a year.

I really like the kraken, but man that is just about the most expensive paddle yak on the market right now and just out of my price range.

Comment

I like the look of those coolers, wish they had more info on the website...like dimensions and pricing.
                              Hobie fleet:
                              2017 Quest 13
                              2015 Outback
                              2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                              X