Note to owner of grey Avalanche tag number Maryland SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to owner of grey Avalanche tag number Maryland SS

Just a heads up for you. The Severn Inn parking lot is small and they will have your vehicle towed.

I happened to notice you launched out of there this morning when the lot wasn't full. It usually fills up on the weekends and the towing fee in ANP isn't worth it.

Regards,

John
    John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
    MK Endura Max 55 backup power
    Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Care to elaborate? Was it parked illegally, or inconsiderately?
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Sounds like parking on private property .......... If so it won't matter how it's parked .........

Comment

The lot is private and, unless you are eating there, they call the tow truck.

I found out from a friend who rides a bike on 450. One day when Jonas Green was filled up, he parked at the restaurant. He was a real unhappy camper when he came back and his car was gone.

Regards,

John
        John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
        MK Endura Max 55 backup power
        Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Yeah me and my wife went there for her birthday. To say parking is tight is an understatement, it's easy to tell why they would be so quick to tow. On another note, they have pretty good food and a great view from their patio seating. They're not cheap by any means, but great atmosphere!

Comment

Working...
          X