Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Thank You and a tip of the hat to John Veil for the outstanding job he did this evening for the Community of Beverly Beach. We had asked John to come on down as a "Guest Speaker" to address a group of residents in the community on Kayaking and the various aspects of the sport and He did an OUTSTANDING JOB! The group was made up from folks some of whom had little or no kayaking experience at all, on up to some other degree of proficiency in the sport. His presentation and knowledge come to the forefront of his delivery at each point he covered.
    Thank You John from the residents of the Beverly Beach Community for a job well done! You are a true Ambassador of the Sport!

eyedaddy

Mike -

I was very happy to do that. I enjoyed meeting you and several of your community members. It was a gorgeous night to look out over the bay from your community beach.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X