Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how to add pictures to a report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how to add pictures to a report.

I uploaded pictures of my Key Bridge outing but I am not sure if anyone can see them. I uploaded them in an album but now I dont know how to access them. Any advice is appreciated.
    Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
    Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

If you get a free photo hosting account like Photobucket (thats who I use) upload the pictures to that, then you can copy the IMG URL then just paste it in the dialogue box and it should display the Image once you hit post.
    Travis
    Dune Hobie Pro Angler 12
    Orange Old Town NEXT
    USN

Comment

Originally posted by FL Boy View Post
      If you get a free photo hosting account like Photobucket (thats who I use) upload the pictures to that, then you can copy the IMG URL then just paste it in the dialogue box and it should display the Image once you hit post.
      I use photo bucket also, I haven't figured out how to use the snaggedline album.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Right click on the pic. and send to desk top. Then click basic up loader in the ,from computer, section of insert image. Then hit browse . After that double click what you want to host. Just another way.

Comment

Here is another method from a guy who does not like using online photo hosting sites.

1) Unload the photos from your camera to your hard drive.

2) Type your post in Snaggedline. When you want to add a photo, click on this icon mkf1.jpg

3) You will get a box titled Insert Image. Make sure you choose the Computer Tab.

4) I used to be able to load several photos at once, but about 3 months ago, either the site changed or my own computer's settings changed so I can load only one photo at a time. Click on Basic Unloader.

5) Use the Browse button to go to the directory on your computer where you put the photo files. You can select one image at a time.

6) Click on Upload, and the photo gets inserted into the Snaggedline page. You will not see the photo -- instead you will see something like this mkf5.jpg.

7) If you want to add more photos, repeat the process.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I still haven't figured out why only the basic uploader works...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X