Cherrystone - 8/22 - 8/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherrystone - 8/22 - 8/25

I'm heading down there not this weekend but the following weekend if anyone else is going and nddes a place to stay.

Also, is any one else going down that wants to fish ...... let me know

Man I heard it got flooded on Tuesday night. Also heard it is a beautiful camp site. I hope I can go.
    Maria
    GO RAVENS!!!
    D10 Ascend
    http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Comment

Originally posted by mibytes View Post
      Man I heard it got flooded on Tuesday night. Also heard it is a beautiful camp site. I hope I can go.
      I called them yesterday and they said everything was fine. My trailer sits up high and has survived the floods they had that destroyed the campground a few years back with out any water getting in. And yes ...... it is beautiful and smack in the middle of the good fishing grounds ........

Comment

If I can go I can only be there that sunday August 24. I hope I can get up there for the day. I will let you know.
        Maria
        GO RAVENS!!!
        D10 Ascend
        http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Comment

I just received a set of prototype outriggers for testing from YakAttack that I will be taking down with me. I also plan to take both of the PA's with the intent to rig the second one just incase the winds don't cooperate and to have a good test of the trailer. My intentions are to first check out the Travel Trailer to make sure it got thru the winter ok, second fish, third test the Yakattack out riggers and a set that I made, Test the yak trailer and finally take some video and pics of it and lastly (if there is time or the winds don't cooperate) rig the second PA.

Still have room if anybody wants to go. I'm leaving Friday and coming back Monday. You can either ride with me of drive down yourself to fish ........ you can use the second PA if you don't want to take your Yak since I will be taking it ....... I usually have to know ahead of time if you are going to stay so I can put you on the reservation to get a pass. PM me if you are going

Mibytes ..... give me a call.

Comment

Working...
          X