Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Long Distance Member

First sorry for the length of this....

I'm from the mountains of North Carolina and have done some kayak fishing in some of the nearby lakes here in the mountains but just not satisfied with the lake routine.

Recently my wife and I visited our son who lives in Ashburn, VA and I stumbled across your MKF site. I must say that I am envious of you all for having such great access to so many fishing sites. So I joined the forum to learn more about you all and your fishing.

I hope to be able to visit your area more frequently and possibly hook my kayak trailer (Yakima) with my kayak (Hobie Revo) to do some fishing with some of you. I'm no youngster (63 yrs) but have lots of desire to kayak fish more seriously (also retired military - Army ) Thanks.

Welcome, age doesn't matter on this site, besides kayak fishing keeps you young We try to get together once a month, usually the 2nd Saturday, watch for the M&G posts. I know there is one in July everyone is looking forward to a "Snakehead Hunt".

Comment

welcome.

every one but tucked in

Comment

Welcome, hope to see you at a Meet and Greet some day.
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

when and where is the snakehead hunt/fish day happening??
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
            when and where is the snakehead hunt/fish day happening??
            July 9, Mattawoman Creek

Comment

Working...
            X