No announcement yet.

Fishing on Monday 08-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun time with Cowpokey and Kahn (Snake Hunter). And thank you, Cowpokey, for the pictures. I'll have to get a phone with a camera some day. I caught the small striper on an Electric chicken paddle tail (thanks FL Boy!). We caught many good size perch at the rock island near the middle of the bridge. Slow day though. Still can't eat the rock I caught. Too small. Gettin hungry for rock.
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

Comment

Nice job guys.

Mobile

Outback 2015
      Maui

Comment

Thank you Cowpokey for taking all the pictures. I need to take picture of you guys next time too and the fish lol. I don't have a net today, so I just want to land & secure the fish.

Comment

I just thought of something; maybe the Super Moon threw fishing out of whack...that's the best excuse I can come up with for the slow fishing lately. Certainly the anglers hold no part of the blame!
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
            I was so happy to see a big boy. He inhaled the white perch and start to wrap himself around the pilings, I had to take all my rods down and paddle through. It was all worth it though, I take one look at him and I was like "Yea, you're legal." There was no need to measure him
            THAT'S what I'm talking about.
            Nice catching Khanh .

I'd be interested in a detailed description of how you rig for live lining.
            Last edited by buzz; 08-19-2014, 03:11 PM.
            2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
            Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
              THAT'S what I'm talking about.
              Nice catching Kahn.

I'd be interested in a detailed description of how you rig for live lining.
              Its a very simple rig. I have 1/2 oz egg sinker connect to a wire leader. I was rigging for blue actually but it works for striper too

Comment

Working...
              X