New to fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to fishing

I am new to fishing and to this site. I looking for someone that to go fishing with and teach me the ropes. I am retired so I can go anywhere anytime.

Hobieguy

Hey welcome. Just keep an eye out on main forum. People post about where they are going all the time.

Comment

Anywhere anytime is pretty broad. Do you want to fish tidal or fresh water? Where do you live? Fishing somewhere close to home is probably the best place to start, because you can get there more often without needing to deal with traffic.

Welcome aboard!
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Welcome hobieguy, yup check in often, you will find a lot of opportunity to fish all types of waters, and many different species. Best of luck always!

Comment

welcome! check out the meet and greets, along with the CBKA tourney in september
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard Hobieguy, I am a newbie as well, not retired but looking forward to it. Don't know where your located but I am heading out of Mariner Point Park this Saturday Morning for a few hours. Still working on ropes as well. If you are around, come on down.
            Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
            Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Welcome Hobieguy.
              Maria
              GO RAVENS!!!
              D10 Ascend
              http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Comment

Welcome aboard Hobieguy.
                Lots of Hobie owners here. And pretty much every other brand is represented also.

I try to get out every weekend. Hope to see you on the water soon.
                2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
                Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Welcome to Snaggedline!
                  Mike

Comment

Any luck at Mariner Point?
                    Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
                    Welcome aboard Hobieguy, I am a newbie as well, not retired but looking forward to it. Don't know where your located but I am heading out of Mariner Point Park this Saturday Morning for a few hours. Still working on ropes as well. If you are around, come on down.

Comment

A few of us are going to Sandy Point State Park on Monday, August 25.
                      Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
                      Cobra Explorer

Comment

Had a little activity, trolling out at high tide hooked up with a small LM Bass, trolled the bridge with Yo Zuri Crystal Minnow and caught a short 16" striper. Caught a few perch drifting bloodworm on the way back in. All released. I did hear that a few stripers were being caught at pools Island. Fished 7:00-11:00 am. water temp 78
                        Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                        Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
                        X