Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak partner(s)

Hi all,

Recently moved from Miami Beach to Milton.
    I’m not familiar with the local waters yet. If anyone needs a yaking partner, I’m available.

A lot of guys fish CHSP when the chopper bluefish run.

It's on my bucket list, but LIFE priorities have gotten in the way recently.

Best of Luck, and its best to at least partnering up or even getting a group together, fishing bigwater i.e. Bay / Ocean.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Hey man I’m at my house in Lewes every few weeks or so during the summer time on the weekends. I usually fish 5-9 or 10am due to family obligations. I either go Saturday or Sunday but generally it’s Saturday mornings. I’m in my first season of kayak fishing and don’t know the waters super well but wouldn’t mind having a buddy to fish with there. Message me if you’re interested in getting together I’ll be back 1st weekend in August.

Matt

Comment

Heck I'm nowhere nearby but post up when you go out and myself or someone else might crash yer party
        -Justin

Comment

I have a place in Lewes also. Address is actually Milton. I am happy to meet up when I'm down. I should be down this coming weekend.

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike
            Let me know when you come down. Send me an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish123 View Post
              Hey man I’m at my house in Lewes every few weeks or so during the summer time on the weekends. I usually fish 5-9 or 10am due to family obligations. I either go Saturday or Sunday but generally it’s Saturday mornings. I’m in my first season of kayak fishing and don’t know the waters super well but wouldn’t mind having a buddy to fish with there. Message me if you’re interested in getting together I’ll be back 1st weekend in August.

Hi Matt. That might work. My daughter is due (baby) on the 11th Aug. if she delivers early, I’ll be in Indianapolis.
              Perhaps we can meetup in the future
              Peter
              Matt

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by plaurence View Post
                Hi all,

Recently moved from Miami Beach to Milton.
                I’m not familiar with the local waters yet. If anyone needs a yaking partner, I’m available.
                I live in Milton also and have been trying all the places I can find from here to Blackwater in Maryland. Been doing the inner wall at Henlopen, but waiting for a partner before hitting the outer wall. I take the yak out a couple times a week. I'm retired so I have the luxury of fishing during the week and avoiding most of the weekend crowds. There are tons of places to fish around this area, freshwater and tidal. You are going to love it.

Comment

plaurence,

Welcome to the area.

Sussex County DE is mecca for pond anglers.

I visit it often in cooler months.

Check out this link of you haven't already seen it:

https://dnrec.alpha.delaware.gov/fis...fishing-ponds/

Here's the page for your county alone:

Sussex Ponds.jpg

Beautiful waters and wiling freshwater fish at your doorstep.
                  Mark
                  Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                  Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Thanks for the info Mark.
                    Peter

Comment

I'm also looking to partner up. I've kayak fished here for 3 years mainly on Indian River bay but I've made trips all around southern DE. I've been making morning trips to CHSP a few times a week and I'd be down to coordinate a launch or just meet out there if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky_Weakie View Post
                        I'm also looking to partner up. I've kayak fished here for 3 years mainly on Indian River bay but I've made trips all around southern DE. I've been making morning trips to CHSP a few times a week and I'd be down to coordinate a launch or just meet out there if anyone's interested.
                        Not sure when I'll be able to go down again but would be happy to partner up. I am curious how CHSP has been I haven't fished there since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by mike o View Post
                          Not sure when I'll be able to go down again but would be happy to partner up. I am curious how CHSP has been I haven't fished there since last year.
                          Feel free to shoot me a message when you come down, I should be making semi-regular trips till the end of summer. As for fishing at CHSP it's been fair. I got on a few good flounder bites but the short to keeper ratio was about 10:1. Last time I went out I tried for tog, sheepshead or triggerfish but just got a few oystertoads and dogfish for my effort. So fishing isn't on fire by any means but at least I haven't been skunked out there yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X