Is Delaware Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Delaware Open?

Anyone know if Delaware ponds are open to Maryland residents? Anxious to fish some!
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Looks like they’ve still got the 14 day quarantine rule in effect if you’re out of state.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Thanks Mike, that is what I thought.
      John Rentch
      Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
      Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

It doesn’t seem like they are enforcing it. I know plenty of people from md posting on Facebook pictures of them walking around beach towns on the Delaware shore when I know for a fact they were in md a few days ago. We have a house in Lewes but our neighborhood Facebook page is shaming out of state owners who are going to their houses. It looks like the out of state quarantine order expires May 31st. Guess we will see if they expand it.

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Fish123 -- I don't doubt that the DE beach towns have many Free Staters in their midst. My neighbors are among them. Good for them, I say. MD and DE should collaborate on their guidance. I actually thought they were going to do so.

John -- We should probably play it safe. No need to chance increasing DE revenues with an overzealous traffic cop on Rt. 404. Looks like a week or so until those DE pond fish know we're back. I bet they miss us...not! I've been tying and I have some surprises for them.
          Mark
          Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
          Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
          Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Yeah I assumed OC and Delaware beaches would figure something out together. Delaware has already missed their early spring tourism which has quite a good bit of people believe it or not. The Delaware beach economy can’t handle this much longer. I want them to open when safe to do so but I also don’t want businesses and jobs lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X