CHSP 5-4-13, Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Minh,

If you like the tiger lights I actually mainly use my 7' tiger lite jigging rod Heavy action. It has much more backbone than the spinning version. I use a calcutta 201B on it and it's been doing really well for me. If you like the tiger series that might be an option for you. I actually have 2 of them now cause one of my rod tips broke and Shakspeare just sent me another one without asking my broken one back. So I just cut the broken piece off and retipped it. Now it's about 6' 6".

I will be up there Wed and Friday about noonish if you want to meet me and give it a try. Not sure if you have school or not though.
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Duong60 View Post
      Haha was wondering when that would come up and thanks. Anyway it was just an old rod that I had a couple years back that snapped, and since I am somewhat of a hoarder I held onto the bottom. I bought the flag at dollar tree and seems to be holding up ok so far but I need to resew it just incase (wrapped the flagpole in tape and inserted into rod). the "flagpole" was then attached to the crate via rod holder which I ziptied to my crate which was a perfect fit. http://www.amazon.com/Berkley-Spiral...berkley+spirak
      I thought that's what it was... Great idea! and a good way to "reward" the hoarder in us all: "see, I knew it would come in handy!"
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Great job guys. Another nice video. Looks like it was super windy but you guys managed. Way to stick it out.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Dson05,

Yeah I do have school so I won't be heading up this week. Thanks for the offer though.
          Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Working...
          X