No announcement yet.

CHSP Saturday 11/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fished the inner wall on Friday. The day started off windy and stayed fairly breezy throught he day with overast. The Sun never really came out longer than 30 minutes. It was a really slow day. I still ended up with 3 short at 13", 13" and 11" and 2 keepers at 17.5" and 18.5". Fished with foursteps and another guy. His name is blanking me right now. All in all in was really slow. They were caught on shrimp and green crabs.

GOPR0031.jpg20131115_204804.jpg
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

I went fishing at the Inner Wall on Sunday. It started out fairly foggy. Stayed that way till after noon.

IMG_4564.JPG

I managed to get 3 keepers.....one a touch over 15, a 16, and a 19 incher. I lost 2 others that felt like keepers. All came on green crab.

IMG_4557.jpg

Overall, it was a nice day. Only saw 2 other yakkers other than my buddy with me.

Going to shoot for another trip this coming Friday, the 22nd. Weather looks stormy this week end.
      Young Apprentice

2015 Outback Papaya
      WS Ride 115 Mango
      WS Tarpon 100

Comment

WTG, fellas!

dson,
        Looks like you have two male keepers. I don't see that often. Thanks for the report.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Actually I think I get more keeper males at CHSP instead of females. Maybe cause all you guys take all the ladies. =)
          Originally posted by tufnik View Post
          WTG, fellas!

dson,
          Looks like you have two male keepers. I don't see that often. Thanks for the report.
          The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Working...
          X