No announcement yet.

JBay 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you got outta jury duty Pinch!? I'll be going after some Tog while I'm up there.

Comment

Not out of it yet just hoping I go in Monday and it's over
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

When is every one going up? Im thinking I may go up Wednesday. Gotta get the base camp setup.
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

MetroMan, MytMouse, and I are leaving Thursday morning at 9am approx.

Comment

Here's the map I was talking about. We should try to camp in the grass area to the right as you come in. We blocked some spots last year using our cars and kayaks and it worked out well. If you all get up there before me please box out!

I also tried to highlight some good fishing spots I am aware of. Most of the fish I have caught there have been near the ruffle bar. Just find the channel and troll up and down to where it intersects the other channels and you will find some fish. The other places highlighted are spots to check out on the charts, I think they should produce as well.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Redfish12; 05-14-2012, 10:37 AM.
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

so is everyone camping out? im leaving friday morning.
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Plan on sleeping in my truck bed and showing up sometime thursday morning. See everyone there

Chimo

Comment

Friday morning for me, too. Gonna keep it simple and sleep in the truck.

If everyone backs their vehicles in or, head in to park more vehicles will fit in that area. See everyone up there!

Comment

Thanks for the map Redfish! We'll try to block where we can, but since we're carpooling we'll just have 1 vehicle and the yaks... but I am sure we can stretch our wings nicely! LOL

Comment

Hopefully we can lock that area down.
                      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I'm heading up Wednesday after work to my parents in Jersey. I'm planning on fishing most the day Thursday, but may head back to the parents for a home cooked meal and a bed to sleep in. I'll definitely be camping Friday.

Comment

Got the new rod and reel rigged and ready to go. Can't wait for this event. I will be heading out Wednesday night or Thursday morning. What #leaders will most of you be bringing?
                          Cliff Williams
                          Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

We just made a bunch of different rigs last night using 40-50-60lb test materials.

Comment

Just a heads up for you guys.

There is construction work going on at the Staten Island approach to the Verranzano Narrows Bridge. Early morning things should be OK, but it could be congested later in the day.

See ya there. Dillon and I will be in the RV with Charlie "Lunchbox" Labar, same corner as last year, stop on in...

Bob

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the construction!

Comment

Working...
                                X