No announcement yet.

4th Annual Cape May Kayak Fishing Jamboree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe that on-line registration is available.

Comment

This is the 3rd of 3 kayaks being raffled to benefit the New Jersey Chapter of Heroes on the Water. It is a Eddyline Carribean 14 with a Torquedo motor. Now the Carribean 14 is an awesome kayak without a motor and even better with one. It's pretty light (without the motor) and paddles like a dream....

Only 200 tix will be sold and the drawing will be at the Cape Kayak Fishing Jamboree on October 26th. The winner DOES NOT need to be present.

Click here to get your ticket: http://www.thekayakfishingstore.com/p/Promo/raffle.html

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
        Any on-line registration? If not, I guess we need to make sure you receive the mailed form before the tournament.
        Email Chris at chris@thekayakfishingstore.com or Chris@jckf.net and let him know. you can square up when you get there.
        Last edited by Mullet Miller; 10-14-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I think I will win this! :-) Tix purchased.

Comment

I registered on the saltwater angler registry (nice, no fishing license required) as well as mailed my form/check to JCK. So, I'm in.
            2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
            2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

good luck - do you know if the NJ striper run on?

Comment

Originally posted by Southerly View Post
                good luck - do you know if the NJ striper run on?
                Yes, the bass are running as well as the weakfish and puppy drum

Comment

that kicks butt! i'll have to join you next year - thanks

Comment

How about sheepies? Sure would like to know where to launch and where they hang out.

Also, what's the traffic like northbound of Baltimore toward Cape May around 5-8 pm, Friday?
                    Last edited by tufnik; 10-20-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Sorry, Been a little busy getting things done around the house....

Traffic can be a little heavy between Baltimore and Delaware Memorial Bridge. Once over the bridge and on RT 40 to RT 55 South, it's not to bad. I usually make the trip from Chesapeake City in about 2 hours, sometimes less..from Baltimore figure on 2:45-3 hours.

The Sheepheads may not be around, but have been found in the vicinity of the Store at the bridges there.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Was thinking about leaving late Friday afternoon, but I may end up leaving Sat am, so will miss the Captain's meeting.

Comment

I think it got buried in the Main, so will repeat my Thank-You post here.

Mullet, JKay, others. I met Paul, Chris and others there. Thanks for your efforts. You guys did good work for the Jamboree and HOW. Many of my MKF friends decided not to go, so I went alone and met many new friends. It was my first time there, and I enjoyed it. The camp area was nice. The tog bite was hot, and I caught over 30 togs! I posted results here. It was fun, and I plan to go again next year.

Comment

Working...
                            X