HOW flea market and spinner jigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW flea market and spinner jigs

I just wanted to post a reminder that the HOW flea market is scheduled for Saturday January 19, 2019, from 8:00 until 1:00 at the Odenton Fire Hall (same place as last year).

I also wanted to shamelessly plug my spinner jigs, that I will be selling there. This is the only place I will be selling them.
    Last year, due to shoulder surgery, my output was pretty limited, but this year, I expect to have a couple of hundred ready to go.
    I have added some new colors and designs. I wanted to post a few of them up:

IMG_1102.jpgIMG_1098.jpgIMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1094.jpgIMG_1089.jpgIMG_1092.jpg

The prices remain the same, from $3.00-$5.00 depending on the pattern, or number of blades.
    Last edited by bignose; 12-28-2018, 12:40 PM.

Stu's Bignose spinner jigs are my go-to lure for perch. They have caught hundreds of perch in shallow creeks off the Severn, including my largest perch of 2018 at nearly 13".

20180801_104424_resized_2.jpg

They also have accounted for many pickerel, a few largemouth bass, and two big channel cats. They definitely catch fish.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Nice work Stu.

Good luck on your sales.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

See you there, need a few more.
        John Rentch
        Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
        Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I've got more than a few!

Do you prefer any particular color combination?
          Last year someone requested one dozen "Electric Chicken" (pink and chartreuse) and never came to pick them up!

Comment

Spinnerbaits like these killed it this year. So I'm going try to stop by and pick some of these up if I get the chance. What kind of vendors do they have at this flea market? I see its a HOW event so I assume all fishing stuff?
            Annapolis
            2018 Vibe Sea Ghost 110
            Wilderness Systems Pungo 120 - For when the fish aren't biting

Comment

It is pretty much all fishing related items ranging from the guy clearing out some used tackle from his basement to very high quality professional manufacturers and commercial operations.
              You can usually find some excellent prices on items at the flea market.

Comment

Looking forward to grabbing a few of these from you, I'd love recommendations for colors as well.
                -Justin

Comment

Stu - look forward to stocking up at your table.

Glad to see you're rehabbed and back in the saddle!
                  Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Thank you!

I've been cranking em out this year!

Comment

Working...
                    X