St Pete kingfishing this weekend... fingers crossed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Pete kingfishing this weekend... fingers crossed

I'm down in florida (st petersburg) for a quick extended weekend trip (visiting my parents for the weekend, flew with 2 toddlers by myself, fun stuff lol) and my dad booked the two of us on what was going to be an inshore (bay) fishing trip saturday... he got a call from the charter captain that the kingfish are here so we're going after them saturday instead. I've not been on a charter boat like this before so whatever happens it'll be a good time, but i'm pumped, hoping to be back with pics and video of some nice king mackerel (or anything else we catch) after saturday. tight lines everyone.
    -Justin

Looking forward to the pics! I've never been after kingfish on a boat, but they take king fishing very serious at the end of the Myrtle Beach fishing pier. When someone hooks a king, everyone else chums the pier to draw the sharks away, so hopefully the angler can land the king on the deck!
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

my dad has most of the photos/videos so i'll hopefully have more to post soon, but this is one happy (and a bit tired) fisherman.

IMG_20190316_150820_960.jpg
      -Justin

Comment

thats a heck of a haul! awesome!
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
        X