newbie bowhunter loooking for advice/connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie bowhunter loooking for advice/connections

hopefully this is OK here, i'm well aware this isn't a typical topic for a kayak fishing forum, but you've been very helpful to me in that vein so wanted to explore this one here too...

I recently bought a bow, bear cruzer g2, and am planning to learn/practice at a local archery range quite a bit, then hunt with it. I live in PG county, in Berwyn Heights (right by College Park) so plan to learn at the Adelphi Manor archery range for the most part, and would love any tips, local connections or anything really, I'm super new to this and there's a TON of info out there online to wade through (and more potential gear than kayak fishing). My goals are primarily to hunt for food, not antlers, so if you know a spot that's over-run with does... great! Depending on how much practice I get (and how quickly i can get dialed in) I may or may not actually hunt this year.
    -Justin

Still a newbie, but connected with my first archery doe yesterday. Send me a PM if you want to talk hunting, looks like not much of a market for it here!
    -Justin

Comment

Working...
    X