Goodbye 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye 2020

Been a hectic, tumultuous and dangerous year. With a politically divided nation, a deadly unique virus no one has immunity to, businesses shut down, required wearing face coverings/masks, shortages of toilet paper and millions out of work, 2020 was a year most of us would just as soon forget- EXCEPT...The fishing for me was exceptional! Gator Speckled Trout by the dozens...my first legal keeper flounder in years, Monster White Perch, lots of C&R legal 19-27 inch Striped Bass (1st year without a 30 incher) ...plenty of blue catfish...cutlassfish, lizardfish, bluefish, 19 inch puppy drum...and some great kayak buddies to share these times...So it is with mixed feelings I will say goodbye to 2020...I lost several of my work colleagues and coworkers in 2020...attending the funerals of friends and loved ones are the bane of old age and reminds us of our short journey on this Earth...all headed to the same destination- so each year of our life should be cherished- 2020 is no exception. May 2021 bring about a happier, healthier year! Seasons Greeting, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a healthy New Year...
    Last edited by ronaultmtd; 12-19-2020, 06:28 PM.
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Working...
X