Smog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smog

In the past 15 months of Coronavirus Pandemic a lot of us older more susceptible to deadly outcomes of the disease have cut back on our outdoor activities and interactions with our friends...SMOG was no exception...Southern Maryland Old Guys got some good news yesterday as Gary got his second vaccine...we are all fully vaccinated and ready to fish as a crew again!
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Just a FYI... https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...accinated.html
    2016 Old Town Predator 13 Urban Camo

Comment

I've fished with friends during the pandemic, but not as often as past years and socially distanced of course. What I have not done, and what I've missed the most are lunch and dinner stops afterward with them. The camaraderie of my fishing friends is much more important to me than catching fish. That's why I rarely fish alone.

I'm 7 days past my second Pfizer shot and my wife will get her second injection this Saturday. We feel fortunate to have gotten this far through the pandemic since we are in the age group that was most severely impacted at the start.

Now, the insidious virus is impacting more of the younger members of our population who had to work and could not get into queue for a vaccine until now. I wish them well and hope they too can get vaccinated soon. And I hope the scientists are right about reaching herd immunity. At this point about 25% of Marylanders have been fully vaccinated. We have a long way to go.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Yes, this is so hard time for everyone. And you're right that now the younger population is also suffering. I'm 32 and I and my wife have had a very hard time while sick. So hard that I've never felt so bad in my life. Now we are waiting for our vaccine, trying to strengthen our immune system with healthy foods, and walking around the house in the evenings.
        I hope we all get through this quickly.
        Good health to all!

Comment

Working...
        X