8/30 Dundalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/30 Dundalk

My daughter Caroline and I met up with Sparky1423 to hit Lynch Cove today. Unlike last week, the fish were much more cooperative. Caroline led off with back to back wp's on a woody spinner but then let Sparky and I catch some. Sparky was putting a new to him boat through its paces. Looks like it will be a fine addition to his fleet. We slowly made our way out toward the mouth of the creek and found a steady pick of wp's. Caroline caught the biggest Wp I saw all day. In addition to many wp's, I wound up with 2 dink rock. Sparky hit a sizeable yp. All in all it was a nice day to get out and we enjoyed meeting Sparky. Thanks again for the gift spinners... They'll be well used. Tight lines all. Mark

Nice report!! glad your day was productive!!

Comment

Great meeting you Mark, looking forward to another outing! I think Caroline needs her own screen name...she will be on the leaderboard in no time at all. The yellow perch was a nice treat, not used to catching them wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Great launch at Lynch Cove, it's nice not having to dodge crab traps all day.

My son and I are going to try Merritt Point Park Monday morning. Looks like a 1/4 mile of riprap right at the launch.
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Cool. Looking forward to hearing how you make out down there.

Comment

Working...
        X