Vid of few fish @ Point lookout State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid of few fish @ Point lookout State Park

The blitzs are happening almost every day now. This day the blitzes were small and scattered so I just went from one to the other. I wanted to try some lures that I made and tied over the winter and what better way to test them around this time of year. There were more fish caught but I ran out of memory on the gopro.

http://youtu.be/nBtXuciXUzk?list=UUl...kCAq5plQb6b_MQ
    Last edited by scorpioreno; 09-20-2014, 03:58 PM.

Awesome man. Who's ready for some camping & fishing?

Comment

Nice, always more satisfaction catching on your own creations.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

I'm liking the mouse tail on the Johnson Minnow....congrats!
        2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Nice job.

Mobile

Outback 2015
          Maui

Comment

Sweet! Although expensive, I love the Shimano Waxwing and it has saved me from quite a few skunks. I never thought to run it tandem with another lure. Have you had any luck using it this way? I would have thought a second lure would hurt the zig zag and sporadic kick action. Thanks!
            2014 Hobie Pro Angler
            2018 Viking Profish 400 Lite

Comment

Originally posted by JAR View Post
              Sweet! Although expensive, I love the Shimano Waxwing and it has saved me from quite a few skunks. I never thought to run it tandem with another lure. Have you had any luck using it this way? I would have thought a second lure would hurt the zig zag and sporadic kick action. Thanks!
              I also love the wax wing it is a do nothing lure all you have to do is point your rod at the lure and it zig zags on its own. I have to resist jerking the lure. As far as running it in tandem,what I do is run it beside the boat first and look at the action at speed of troll and either with or against current and it seemed to work ok.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
                I'm liking the mouse tail on the Johnson Minnow....congrats!
                I do as well! Nice idea that I'm going to have to try out. Had to bags of the mouse tails impulse buy and now I have something to do with them!

Nice job bro!
                -Mustafa
                ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                2016 Hobie Outback
                2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Nice video and good editing to show your technique. I might have learned something!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet, nice vid.
                    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

What's kinda lures were they

Comment

Originally posted by kdkilbo View Post
                        What's kinda lures were they
                        KDKILBO I sent you a PM about the lures.

Comment

Another nice video scorpioreno! I too am glad to have a use for the two bags of mouse tails which I have yet to catch a fish on.
                          Have you tried fishing the Harry Nice bridge recently? I'm hoping to get out there in the next week or so with 06reggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog View Post
                            Another nice video scorpioreno! I too am glad to have a use for the two bags of mouse tails which I have yet to catch a fish on.
                            Have you tried fishing the Harry Nice bridge recently? I'm hoping to get out there in the next week or so with 06reggie.
                            Thanks. I haven't taken the yak to the 301 yet. Im waiting for the water to cool down just a little bit more. I fished from the shore tonight on the Va side and caught plenty of spot,and small rockfish.

Comment

Working...
                            X