Anyone going out on Monday, October 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out on Monday, October 6th

Anyone have plans to go out on Monday to see if Cowpokey and Snakeheadhunter didn't catch all the fish in the Bay?
    Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
    Cobra Explorer

i think they took so many fish the water table dropped... but reports confirm there are still some left

Comment

We threw back a bunch. I would love to go, but it forecasts to be windy day. There are so many fish though, lot of small one too but there are bigger one mix in. That's why I rig greedy, 2 hooks in per line
      Last edited by Snakehead Hunter; 10-04-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

lol!! thanks bro!! thats why we luv ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by YaknBass View Post
          lol!! thanks bro!! thats why we luv ya!!
          Haha. Well, we report the action while its still hot so you guys can join the fun. Somebody else would fish until the school move off then report it

Comment

i appreciate the reports!! and feed off the success you guy's have keeps me motivated to get out and try to get hooked up!! keep doin what you do and much success always!

Comment

Y'all are funny...I'll take it as a compliment though.

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
              Haha. Well, we report the action while its still hot so you guys can join the fun. Somebody else would fish until the school move off then report it
              Yeah, I'm happy to brag on how lucky I got shortly after getting off the water. There are plenty of fish in the bay right now. Besides, all you have to do is get to the main stem of the bay and look for birds/boats and you've found the fish too.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

I think Peggy should go to Triton and try fishing for breaker but I don't recommend go on Monday. Its so much fun. Maybe you can look for a launch place inside South river to try on Monday, there might be more cover from wind inside

Comment

I got off Monday and sure am interested but just my luck the wind forecast looks terrible. Thinking of doing Goodhands Creek tomorrow to beat the wind which is going to start really howling again on Monday. Unless the forecast changes for Monday it may be a no go.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback an wind reports. I neglected to check out the weather before sending the invite. And I do want to fish Triton regardless of the issue of getting my kayak in and out. John Veil showed me a way of pulling the yak with a rope. And Maria told us about a public launch at the Navy base, so I could launch there and meet whoever fishes at Triton.
                    But this will be when the weather is better.
                    Let me know if anyone is going out.
                    Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Peggy, do you have a "Cart" for your kayak?

Comment

Hi Mike,
                        Yes, I do, but not the sand type wheels.
                        Peggy

Cobra Explorer

Comment

Working...
                        X