Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
      Blue are moving out of the bay. I would go further south to look for them
      But they were here last week...
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

The ratio of blues to rocks definitely has gone down but we managed a few this morning in 30 feet of water between the bridge and TPL.
        2014 Hobie Pro Angler
        2018 Viking Profish 400 Lite

Comment

Last Sunday Mark and I found plenty of blues in deep water near the eastern rockpile. Today I trolled the mouth of the Severn and had only stripers. It is about the time of year for the blues to migrate south. Enjoy them while they last (or celebrate their departure) as you prefer.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
            Last Sunday Mark and I found plenty of blues in deep water near the eastern rockpile. Today I trolled the mouth of the Severn and had only stripers. It is about the time of year for the blues to migrate south. Enjoy them while they last (or celebrate their departure) as you prefer.
            LOL. I will miss them, they are a lot of fun to catch. Love catching fish with a forked tail, they are so strong.
            Hobie fleet:
            2017 Quest 13
            2015 Outback
            2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by JAR View Post
              The ratio of blues to rocks definitely has gone down but we managed a few this morning in 30 feet of water between the bridge and TPL.
              This was my first trip in a month that I didn't catch a blue, hopefully I'll get back out and find some before they're gone.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
              X