Good Hands Sunday 10/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Hands Sunday 10/19

Well after heading out of triton beach last week with the wind and chop I'm looking to go out in a protected area. Thinking about Good Hands tomorrow if anyone is heading out. Will be a little chilly out.

Might try to get out in the afternoon once the winds die down a bit.
    John D.
    2015 Hobie Revolution 13
    GO RAVENS!!!
    GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Goodhands was on fire this afternoon. Birds and stripers everywhere. Protected from the wind too.
      John D.
      2015 Hobie Revolution 13
      GO RAVENS!!!
      GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deleonjo View Post
        Goodhands was on fire this afternoon. Birds and stripers everywhere. Protected from the wind too.
        Any size to the fish?
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

No monsters. Two were 20 in. 8 keepers. Lots of fat 16"-17"...which was fun. Only one dink. Happy to get any kind of fishing in today with the crazy winds.
          John D.
          2015 Hobie Revolution 13
          GO RAVENS!!!
          GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Nice job. I might have to go check that place out some time.

Also, not sure if I told you about it last week or not...but you should be very careful transporting that new hobie seat. There is a slight design defect with the cord attachment clip and it ripped right through the fabric on my seat the first day. I am getting the replacement parts from Hobie tomorrow to fix it and will stick a towel in the seat when it gets folded up to prevent damage in the future.

Comment

Nicely done. I woke up and heard the wind blowing so I went back to bed.

Outback 2015
              Maui

Comment

Birds were everywhere the last hour.
                John D.
                2015 Hobie Revolution 13
                GO RAVENS!!!
                GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Unlock the video! I need something to watch at work.. how's the revo holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by daolai View Post
                    Unlock the video! I need something to watch at work.. how's the revo holding up?
                    Yeah, "This video is private." Comes up when I click play...I'm not at work.
                    Hobie fleet:
                    2017 Quest 13
                    2015 Outback
                    2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by daolai View Post
                      Sorry about that. Try it now. Video quality is poor. Must have had some water on the lens.

Love the Revo. I've turned into a troller.
                      John D.
                      2015 Hobie Revolution 13
                      GO RAVENS!!!
                      GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                        Nice job. I might have to go check that place out some time.

Also, not sure if I told you about it last week or not...but you should be very careful transporting that new hobie seat. There is a slight design defect with the cord attachment clip and it ripped right through the fabric on my seat the first day. I am getting the replacement parts from Hobie tomorrow to fix it and will stick a towel in the seat when it gets folded up to prevent damage in the future.
                        JohnE-Thanks for the heads up. So, should I not store the seat folded?
                        John D.
                        2015 Hobie Revolution 13
                        GO RAVENS!!!
                        GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

When you fold it up, the clip that holds the cord on the seat back may rub through like it did on mine. Push down a little bit on the seat back and you will see what I'm talking about. The warranty guy said he was passing on the info to the engineers. Hopefully they come up with a fix. That clip should have something over it or the seat fabric should have been reinforced in that area.

Comment

Working...
                          X