Help with wet suit booties or water socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with wet suit booties or water socks

Hello All - I've had a great time all summer and I assume like most you have to step in the water to launch. Well i love my flops but time is running out. Any recommendation for booties? I don't want to wear waterproof shoes or boots. Thanks in advance - MED

I wear my surfing booties work great to keep feet warm. I also just stay close enough that I can make the swim this time of year. Part of what draws me to kayak fishing is the simplicity.
    Cuda 14
    Big tuna

Comment

I bought a pair of these a week or so ago:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And just tested them out tonight. I stood in the rain for about 2 hours and at one point was standing in a gutter with water running over the top of my shoes. My feet stayed dry and warm. They are a bit bulky but not uncomfortably so.
      Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
      Lime Slayer 10

Comment

just purchased Kokatat Hydrus 3L and use Keen H2 for the feet. Tried them out in waste high water this past week end on the flats, works well.
        Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
        Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

sorry if this goes through twice newbie here. Just wanted to say thanks for your responses. I hope to make a purchase soon as I plan on going this weekend.

Comment

Consider diving boots as well. There are many B&M and online vendors. Leisurepro offers many diving boot options. Make sure you size up (socks, waders, etc). Their return policy is reasonable if the fit is not to your liking.

Comment

Thanks hookmeup!

Comment

Working...
              X