Anyone ever launch at Fleming park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever launch at Fleming park?

I was looking at Google maps trying to find a launch on this side of the Key Bridge to save time and the toll. Wondering if anybody has ever put in at fleming park and if so, where did you park?

a week or so i was looking at the same thing balt side launches of the key bridge... i looked at the turners station launch. there are a handful of launch sites. i have not fished out of any of them...kinda thinking they might be a spot to launch may give ya some wind protection at times. i've heard there are rockfish to be had along the beth steel shoreline the shipyard and out to the river. let me know what you find out and if ya launch over there. best of luck & tight lines

Comment

I ended up launching at Merritt point park this morning in hopes of trolling around Beth Steel but never made it that far. Got blown out to the middle of the mouth of bear creek in no time before I reeled in my lines and paddled harder than I ever have to get back to the launch. I always try to bring something home whether it's dinner, a good story, or what have you. Today it was just a sick picture of my truck haha
      Little Red Old.jpg

Comment

i think some of those other launches will put you a little closer to the main river if you choose. yeah the wind can be brutal takes all the fun out of it!!

Comment

Working...
        X