Beverly triton late sat report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly triton late sat report

Much as I love seeing tog reports from Joe(comonfish), CBBT report from Tufnik, infomative jigging report from J.veil, and exciting beverly reports from carter(cowpokey) maybe its time for me to contribute back to snaggline for once, maybe my report will bring joy to somone in this rainny monday.

We were on the water by 7:30am and started chasing birds and caught countless number of 15"-17" stripers, but we wanted keepers so i recall one of j.veil report about jigging for the larger ones in perimeter of wokring birds, so i started jigging some 3/4oz jigg heads cowpokey gave me week ago and we started chatching keepers, largest one being little over 30".

Overall great day and this would not have happened if it wasnt for snaggedline community and i thank everyone for putting their own time and effort to help and guide novice kayak fisherman like me.
    Attached Files
    "Be like water my friend"

12 Hobie outfitter

I need those jigs back.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Great report - I was out there this morning. Very similar pattern but I did not do any jigging - all my fish were 17" - 19".

Comment

Remind me...why did we drive 2 1/2 hours to fish Saturday? Should have stayed in the regular peddling grounds.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Thx to your jiggs my mothers church people had great taste of striper sashimi and members who are concerned about number of stripers in the picture, I was the one who took the picture.

12 Hobie outfitter

Comment

Originally posted by brucelee View Post
            Thx to your jiggs my mothers church people had great taste of striper sashimi and members who are concerned about number of stripers in the picture, I was the one who took the picture.
            My wife took striper sashimi, fish pancakes and kimbap to church yesterday too.
            Hobie fleet:
            2017 Quest 13
            2015 Outback
            2014 Outback

Comment

Nice catch there guys.

Outback 2015
              Maui

Comment

Great job!! Keep em' coming
                2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Awesome going bro!
                  -Mustafa
                  ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                  2016 Hobie Outback
                  2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                  "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

congrat on a great day!! nice fish!! that 30"+ fish nice fish to put in your yak!! gotta luv the stripes!!!! good job!!

Comment

Nice catch, also nice seeing you last time you were at Triton. WE first met at point lookout I was leaving just as you arrived. I'm looking forward to going back on a low wind day.

Comment

Nice meeting you again scorpio, I still remeber when I first met you 2 yaers ago at point lookout and not knowing anything about hobie pro angler kayak I swear you looked like you were gonna tip over on your high seats hehe and I still remeber you were nice enough to show me the lures you were using and guided me to some of good fishing spots. Hope the postive energy continues.....

Originally posted by scorpioreno View Post
                        Nice catch, also nice seeing you last time you were at Triton. WE first met at point lookout I was leaving just as you arrived. I'm looking forward to going back on a low wind day.
                        Last edited by brucelee; 11-17-2014, 10:52 PM.

12 Hobie outfitter

Comment

Working...
                        X