Washington DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington DC

where are good places to put in down in DC? and what are some recommendations you fellas can help me with deciding where to go ?

Jones Point Park is an easy launch point.
    Jason

Comment

Columbia Marina off of gw parkway is a free ramp for kayaks.
      Fletchers Cove, but you can only put in from the grassy/muddy area. They have a dock, but they are busy this time of year and rent John boats there. It's a hot place to fish for shad this time of year.
      Thompsons Boathouse is another launch point off of rock creek parkway near Virginia Ave.

Comment

sweet. ill scout those two areas today and then ill get out there tomorrow mornin

Comment

Originally posted by K0ttDiledundee View Post
          where are good places to put in down in DC? and what are some recommendations you fellas can help me with deciding where to go ?
          Roaches run over by national airport is a decent spot. Just park by all the limos and it is a short drag from the parking lot. Decent bass and crappie fishing there.
          Green Old Town Loon 111
          Vibe Sea Ghost 110 - TeamGreen

Comment

We put in at fletchers cove today and went all the way to the memorials in dc. Wind was fun. But the water was smooth and fast. I didnt spend much time fishing. Just had a good paddle out of it

Comment

Working...
            X