planning on fishing point lookout for rock sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planning on fishing point lookout for rock sat

planning on traveling to point look out state park to fish for rock.
    Now does anyone know if any other species other then rock been biting around this area such as drum, perch, or any other fish then rockfish?
    Now i was planning going out on my kayak but due to the fact that my van is done i now unable to haul it. Hopefully soon i can get this suv vehicle i looking at to replace the van anyway anyone going to be fishing for rock sat by potomac and the bay and got a suggest bait for rock i was thinking using bloodworms and thinking on trying crab bait if i can find it.

You might get some white perch, but it is still too early for anything like croaker or spot. Bloodworms are a good bait to use. Could also try some cutbait, like alewife. I know people shorefish on the Pax Naval Air Station opening day using bloodworms and do pretty well.
    Green Old Town Loon 111
    Vibe Sea Ghost 110 - TeamGreen

Comment

What area do you plan to fish?
      I was planning on working the steep edge along the river side of St George Island... put in at Piney Point, duck under the bridge and you're there (about 1500' from the launch).

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...359#post109359
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

change my mind and went fishing on a deep drop out of va beach for tile, grouper, red bell rose fish.
        caught one decent tile, good tile and a dogfish. Electric reels are a needed thing it seems for deep sea fishing.

I was planning fishing point lookout around coast line south pier on bay side.

Comment

Working...
        X