Jonas Green Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Green Tomorrow

Am going to launch from JG about 7-7:15 tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. Going to fish the eastern side of the Severn from the Naval Research to Carrs Creek for Stripers. No,one has had any luck yet, but with the number we found at Ft. Smallwood on Monday, maybe we will get lucky. Hope to see anyone interested. Winds should be light from the east, so the shore should shelter any gusts that appear.
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Good luck! If the weather looks good for Monday might be planning another outing to Ft. Smallwood. Will let you know by the weekend.

Comment

Have a good outing, John.

I hope you find them.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by J. Rentch View Post
        Am going to launch from JG about 7-7:15 tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. Going to fish the eastern side of the Severn from the Naval Research to Carrs Creek for Stripers. No,one has had any luck yet, but with the number we found at Ft. Smallwood on Monday, maybe we will get lucky. Hope to see anyone interested. Winds should be light from the east, so the shore should shelter any gusts that appear.
        Any luck out of jg this morning?
        Malibu x-13
        Andy

Comment

Launched from Weems instead of JG this morning with Raptor. Fished the eastern side of the Severn from the new Severn Bridge to Greenbury Pt. i got one at the beginning of the morning then nothing. Raptor caught 5/6 scattered throughout the mornng. I was using a 3/8 jighead with a 4" white paddle tail. Raptor was feeding me pointers all morning, which was very helpful. I am still learning the "how to". Each time you absorb a little more info.
          2015-04-16 07.49.33.jpg
          Here is Raptor with one of his catches.
          2015-04-16 10.12.31.jpg
          Beautiful morning, but guess the Striper are not there in numbers, yet. Hopefully it will pick up next week.
          John Rentch
          Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
          Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

John,

You're with a good teacher and it's already paying dividends.

Congratulations on finding them in the Severn.
            Mark
            Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
            Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
            Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Working...
            X