Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Point 4/15

Hi all,

I launched from Sandy Point this afternoon; fished from 4 to 6:30pm. Caught three, all around 15-16 inches. I marked three or four large fish, but no bites. All three were caught trolling alongside the westbound bridge in about 10-15 feet of water. Two fish were caught on pearl white ripple shad with 1/2oz. jighead. Third was caught on a 5 inch Berkley Split belly shad on 1/2oz jighead. Two of the fish I caught on my way back to the ramp and had I stayed I probably would have picked up a few more small ones. I also trolled the point near the lighthouse where the surf fishermen congregate. I only saw one small fish landed.

It was also good to see DNR out and about; they checked my license, but not hooks. I get the sense that this rule isn't enforced.

Very excited about Saturday's weather. It's looking promising. I hope to see some of you guys out there.

-Steve20150415_181920.jpg20150415_181543.jpg20150415_181443.jpg20150415_181429.jpg20150415_171731.jpg

Good job. Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed for Saturday.

Comment

Nice healthy looking catches.

Thanks for a peek at the lures.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Good to see you got on some fish. Hope Saturday is as good.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Very nice work! Best of luck to all. REALLY must get myself a wet suit at least...Cheers.
          DaveO
          Arnold/Annapolis
          Yellow Tarpon 140

Comment

Nice fish! Thanks for the report
            Mike S.
            Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
            3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Working...
            X