Opening Day Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Day Results!

Went out this morning at 7am with my father. Thanks to Harry! he gave me the hook up on which color they were hitting on. Caught atleast 15 fish 2 in which we over 23 inches. Here is a 23 incher!image1.jpg All fish were caught trolling no more than 200-300 yards from shore and no more than 12ft of water.
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Looked like a nice calm day on the water. Glad you guys caught fish!

Comment

Nice.. I hit sandy point at sun-up 4 in the first hour no keepers and that was it not even a hit.
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Didn't get on the water until noon, caught lots of schoolies, ended up with my biggest fish of the day around 3:45pm and it was only 21". Still a great time on the water, we couldn't have asked for better weather. Absolutely beautiful out there today.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Great Job! Beautiful weather out there and priceless memories with your father
          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

It was a great day to be on the water...I only landed 4, the largest of which was 21 inches. Was hoping for better, but the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I may have ventured out to far into the open bay, but I couldn't resist with the calm water. Boat traffic wasn't even as bad as I feared it might be.

Were there any Snagged Liners out at Beverly Triton around 4:30? I spotted a couple of kayaks, one had a yellow flag I believe.
            Last edited by YakCapn; 04-18-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I got into some good ones the last two days. Here's a pair of pics. It's been fun. One was in 15' (the one where I'm wearing my rain gear yesterday) and the other was in less than 5' (just before sunset today). Got several of these mommas and I was happy to let every one go :-) 40 inchers
              fish mod 2.jpgfish 1.jpg

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Kokatat Pro Staff
              Torqeedo Pro Staff
              Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
              Alan

Comment

I also live in white marsh.... if you ever need help catching those big fish.
                Brian
                White Marsh MD
                Tan Ascend fs12t

Comment

Working...
                X