opening weekend on the severn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening weekend on the severn

Well I got out on the severn Fri sat and sun and slammed them all 3 days. Nothing big but was able to get them in consistent numbers. Biggest was just under 25. Was trolling Bucktails in roughly 20 feet of water.(didn't have depthfinder)IMG_20150419_073315914.jpgIMG_20150419_073303837.jpg
    Malibu x-13
    Andy

Nice, I've been thinking about the Severn, but I couldn't resist heading farther out in open water at Beverly Triton to take advantage of the low wind conditions.

Comment

I might be making a trip there soon depending on how the weather is and the fishing. I couldn't resist the Severn for opening weekend because of my success there last year though.
      Malibu x-13
      Andy

Comment

Well done! Was nice running in to ya out there. My friends and I managed about 15-20 fish between us. Biggest was a 24".. didn't get a photo because he turtled trying to pull our kayaks together. The shore fisherman got a good show from that haha
        Daniel Kwon
        2019 Hobie Outback Slate Blue
        2002 Triumph 190 Bay Suzuki DF115

Comment

Originally posted by dkwon View Post
          Well done! Was nice running in to ya out there. My friends and I managed about 15-20 fish between us. Biggest was a 24".. didn't get a photo because he turtled trying to pull our kayaks together. The shore fisherman got a good show from that haha
          Haha nice well I'm glad you guys got on them!
          Malibu x-13
          Andy

Comment

Sounds like you had fun and good to hear the fish are showing up in the Severn.

If I may be so bold to ask... what time of day did you have the most success ?

Comment

Glad to see they moved into the river earlier this year

Comment

Originally posted by rob-kayak View Post
                Sounds like you had fun and good to hear the fish are showing up in the Severn.

If I may be so bold to ask... what time of day did you have the most success ?
                It was dependent on the tide but usually sunrise/sunset are good times. I use a website called tides4fishing you might wanna check it out.
                Malibu x-13
                Andy

Comment

Great report and good to see the Severn livening up. It's a great place to launch/fish in the summer months.

Comment

Anyone heading out this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
                      Anyone heading out this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Gunna go out tomorrow morning for a very short period of time.
                      Malibu x-13
                      Andy

Comment

Working...
                      X