Herrington Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrington Manor

I am headed to Herrington Manor out in Garrett county this weekend with my family this weekend. I am brining my kayak----hoping to get some tugs. I have seen a few references to pickerel, which would be fun. Any insights or suggestions would be most appreciated. THANKS!!
    You gotta hook em to cook em
    Moken Lite 10'
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13'

See this thread. A good bit of discussion from a month or so ago on this very topic.

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...rrington+Manor

You may want to expand your sights out from Herrington Manor. The lake from personal experience and what others say in the linked thread is not all that great. Good news is that there are a good bit of other opportunities to fish in the area. See the thread for much more info, you should find it very helpful. Have fun, I going crazy as I want to get back out that way myself.

Comment

I usually do pretty good trout fishing under the bridge that crosses the Youghioghany and upstream a bit. Usually well stocked. The catch and release section of the Yough (10 min drive from the bridge, near "Dreams and Streams" B&B is good also, especially in the evening.

Severn Gary

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply. Ended up fishing at HErrington Manor and having some luck. Theree were a ton of people at the Y so I didn't go.
        You gotta hook em to cook em
        Moken Lite 10'
        Ocean Kayak Trident 13'

Comment

Working...
        X