snaggedliners at Sandy Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snaggedliners at Sandy Point

I moved to Kent Island last week and come across the bay bridge just about every day.
    This morning, I saw a couple of fishing yakers coming out of Sandy Point. I'm assuming they are members of this forum
    It looked like the first guy, in a hobie, was trying to pick up some spot along the rocks.
    Anyway, I just wanted to wish them good luck!
    ORANGE NATIVE MANTA RAY 11

welcome to the island !
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

do kent island homeowners get a discount crossing the bridge? always wondered that, although i have also heard the bay bridge is the "island tax" for living there
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jet View Post
        do kent island homeowners get a discount crossing the bridge? always wondered that, although i have also heard the bay bridge is the "island tax" for living there
        The bridge is free unless they want to go back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt C-Hawk View Post
          The bridge is free unless they want to go back home.
          LOL!

I wonder if they did that so when people go to OC and run out of money they can still come back to this side of the creek.
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

we on the island have a love hate relationship with that dang bridge . i work strange hours leaving home at 12 am and being back across by 8 am most days , so i avoid the chaos . they do have different ez pass packages depending on your driving habits . im a daily commuter and i think i pay 2.10 per crossing .
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

new Republican Govenor in MD lowered tolls for Bay Bridge and ICC effective July 1.

Comment

Thank you.. it's great. We love it. As a matter of fact, is have a very nice view of the Chester from my front porch. Since I've been so busy with the purchase and move, I have yet to wet a line. So the Saturday evening, I grabbed a rod and walked over just to make a couple of cast. Ended up catching a dozen or so little rockfish. All about 10". Pure fun!

Comment

took the kayak out for the first time today. At the end of the jetty at Castle Marina, the schoolies were stacked up. Just had a ball using light tackle and a little white paddle tail jig. Probably caught 20. One was about 16"
                  Loving the island!

Comment

Working...
                  X