No announcement yet.

Croaker mayhem @plo 6/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah guys, that was a sweet day. Nothing like putting your line in the water and being forced to reel it it before you can drop your second one. The Hobie may end up being the nicer boat to fish out of, but the Torque looked like total luxury over there.

Pinch will never fish alone again...

- Collin

Btw. Those sunglasses were a necessity, not a fashion statement...
    You'll find me floating around somewhere near Pinch...
    Collin.

Comment

Welcome Collin! You have now tasted the kool-aid. You cannot escape!

Comment

Yeah, the only problem we're gonna have is the other guys who want to get out there with us. There are currently 2 other dudes considering buying rigs without having even been on a Yak to fish...

I don't have a bunch of expendable income, so I'm hoping that Revo stays available for me for a bit. Being 6'6" made the Revo pretty tight, particularly due to the pedals, so I think when it comes time for me to drop the cash on my own ride it'll be a Torque, but for anybody without a 38" inseam and doesn't mind doing the work, the Revo would be awesome.
        You'll find me floating around somewhere near Pinch...
        Collin.

Comment

Have you tried paddling yet? It's really not that bad... I was gonna say Collin must either be very tall or those peddles need to be moved back. I guess we know the answer now! Welcome to the addiction!

Torque is really nice but you can probably get set up in a kayak with a motor for about half that from what it sounds like from other people's rigs on the site. Might try building your own?

Oh and it looked like an awesome trip! I wish I was out there getting slammed by croaker instead of stuck behind the computer.
          Last edited by Redfish12; 06-16-2011, 09:30 PM.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
            Have you tried paddling yet? It's really not that bad... I was gonna say Collin must either be very tall or those peddles need to be moved back. I guess we know the answer now! Welcome to the addiction!

Torque is really nice but you can probably get set up in a kayak with a motor for about half that from what it sounds like from other people's rigs on the site. Might try building your own?
            i was gonna suggest that
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
            X