• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Alan did that pounder work Saturday for ya

Comment

Originally posted by kdkilbo View Post
      Hey Alan did that pounder work Saturday for ya
      I had it with me but I didn't get to use it. Jeremy gave me a pair of his lures a few months back that i didn't get a chance to use yet. His lures look just like the perch pounder but lighter and a longer tail so I know it'll work too.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Where do you buy these spinner
        2014 Hobie Outback
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
        2nd PLACE
        Slam Division

Comment

Originally posted by Ken kayak View Post
          Where do you buy these spinner
          Just sent a PM Ken with info. Also, Bignose makes some great perch spinners also.
          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Key Bridge

Thanks for go fishing together with you guy sparky and goody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            2014 Hobie Outback
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
            2nd PLACE
            Slam Division

Comment

Has anyone had much success drifting/trolling with eels this time of year near the key bridge. I went out on Saturday morning at 5:30am with one missed bite and again yesterday evening at 7:30pm trying to entice a larger fish to eat but no luck. I am fishing with a fish finder rig and 4 foot leader. One rod on the bottom boucning and the other suspended in the water column but no takers. I was drifting in 20-40 foot of water on channel edges. I still have 8 eels left and I am stubborn to not have success with it. Any good eeling spots or tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by APIRIGYI View Post
                Has anyone had much success drifting/trolling with eels this time of year near the key bridge. I went out on Saturday morning at 5:30am with one missed bite and again yesterday evening at 7:30pm trying to entice a larger fish to eat but no luck. I am fishing with a fish finder rig and 4 foot leader. One rod on the bottom boucning and the other suspended in the water column but no takers. I was drifting in 20-40 foot of water on channel edges. I still have 8 eels left and I am stubborn to not have success with it. Any good eeling spots or tactics?
                I havent fished live bait in a couple of years. I fished the patapsco two weeks ago and slayed them in the 20-30" range jigging around structure and channel edges in 13-30 feet of water. I didnt post on this forum because I was not in my yak. If you want to see pictures go www.fishzoo.net and you will see my post there. I am backdoc on that forum as well.
                Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
                Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
                  Just sent a PM Ken with info. Also, Bignose makes some great perch spinners also.
                  Hey Jeremy, I need to get some of those spinners. let me know the specifics
                  Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
                  Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Working...
                  X