Tuesday on the magothy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday on the magothy

This was my first time on the Magothy and it was a fun day. Got into the water at 6:00 am in a cove. Right away I was catching WP on every cast. Ended up catching about twenty in the first hour. I moved out into the magothy north of a big island and a small island near Gibson island. The water was really calm except for the slow move of the tide. Trolled a half ounce jig with a five inch gulp while I paddled. All of a sudden the drag went crazy. Thought I had a monster. When I began to real it just brought my yak back to it so I thought it got caught up on something. The. I pulled up this crab that got caught on the hook. Unfortunately as I was trying to unhook it without getting pinched the line snapped and I lost my lure. So I just went back to WP and caught another twenty. And I saw some baby ducks so that is always cooll. I'd say it was a great day overall.
    Attached Files

Based on your write up I thought The Attack of The Crab Monsters movie had become real. That guy must have eaten some Wheaties.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Working...
    X