fishing report and never left the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing report and never left the house

I FINALLY CAUGHT KEEPER STRIPERS!!!! haha, i had some friends over for dinner and after we ate i told them id go out on my pier and catch some croaker for them to take home. but when i walked out back the bait ball was massive and fish were jumping everywhere. the madness only lasted 15 minutes but wow was the bite hot. BigMike, that same lure i always use killed em again. i kept two 21 inchers. most were around 18 inches or so. sure didn't count on stripers at the house but i sure hope this continues to occur. of to point look out tomorrow to see whats up there.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

That lure is money. Keepers in the lower slower have been tough this year so glad you got some. I have a poor mans version of the lure tied on for PLO tomorrow.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Sounds awfully Sweet! I wonder how often it has happened when you didn't decide to walk outside???
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

HAHA, Bruce i thought the same thing. i also thought about how long it was going on before i walked out back this time. i will be paying a bit more attention thats for sure. Mike see ya in a few hours. sure hope the bit is decent down there. but if not, i already have filets in the fridge for lunch.
        Rich
        Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

That's pretty cool.. I think it's time to make another trek down your way to do some fishing.

Comment

any weekend i'm not on base working, i am fishing and anyone is welcome to come down.
            Rich

Comment

Whoa..... fishinggod.... your report is incomplete.
              You forgot to tell us or post a pic of the lure you used to catch the rock
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Working...
              X