Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun casual Friday... tasty Perch plus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun casual Friday... tasty Perch plus...

Fun casual Friday... tasty Perch plus...

Didn't have the inclination for a sixteen mile trip. Winds expected to be favorable for most protected locations.
    Did some creek perch fishing before going into the river.. plenty there... lots of fun on the ultralight rig.
    Put some of the perch on ice.. went into the river.
    Caught 8 stripers... most were just under 20inches... big improvement over the bucket full of 12inchers last trip.
    One tried to jump out of the water, that was neat.
    Best every tasting Perch.. and not a single cow nosed ray for the day. And not a lot of paddling.

Nice photo. Gotta love days like that!
    John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
    Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

very nice day of fishin it seems. congrats. tasty goodness for sure.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Don't know if it was that I fried the Perch in peanut oil this time... usually use canolla oil to fry...
        Peanut oil is definitely better tasting.. or if the Perch had time to get nice and fat and tasty..

None the less... the rockie's got the smoke on Sunday.. Now... I got get me some Blues for smokin'...
        OHHHnooooo.... could mean I be headin' south... but that's ok...
        Got my car cleaned of all the MOC and DOJ, tracking devices.... and a new burner phone.

Comment

Working...
        X